2nd Annual Power Tech Africa
Electricity has become an indispensable prerequisite for enhancing economic activity and improving human quality of life. Thus, Bricsa Consulting is hosting its 2nd Annual Power Tech Africa is a 2-day conference on 22nd – 23rd January, 2018 at Villa Rosa Kempinski in Nairobi, Kenya. This conference focuses on Assessment, Implementation and Integration of Renewable Energy Sources, Smart Grid/Off-grid solutions, Hybrid Energy Systems and overcoming financial as well as infrastructural challenges with focus on development in the Sub-Saharan region. It’s a platform to discuss and debate best practices which can be instrumental in maximizing the power sourcing in the region.
- Learn about the key trends impacting renewable energy project development, finance and investment in the Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Engage in networking and deal-making with the decision-makers driving the industry forward.
- To discuss the issues and solutions concerning the implementation of Government ambitious programme in the country by 2030.
- Provide platform for entrepreneurs, financers, mentors and others stakeholders to engage and collaborate across the world, to share ideas, best practices; develop solutions and partnerships that benefit African Region.
For Further Details, contact:
- Contact Name – Ms. Jigisha Vasa
- Contact Email and Tel – email@example.com - +91 22 6242 2910
- Organizer Name and URL – Bricsa Consulting Pvt. Ltd. - http://bricsaconsulting.com/
The power sector in Sub-Saharan Africa offers a unique combination of transformative potential and attractive investment opportunity.